An Open Letter about the future of the Earth and the Earth Repair Foundation (ERF) by Founder, Franklin MC Scarf
We can all help combat the climate change crisis by supporting the work of the Earth Repair Foundation. ERF is inviting participation in its growth.
Now that the whole world has recognised there actually is global warming and a climate crisis, including unprecedented out-of-control forest fires with soaring heat waves, droughts and floods, we believe that innovative solutions to the current catastrophes can be found in ERF’s research results.
Further, there are many other troublesome problems we are all facing that has motivated this earth repair work:
• The Current annual global military budgets are estimated to be over $2 trillion dollars (that’s two thousand billion dollars a year). When wars are ended, humanity will save nearly $20 million dollars every hour to reinvest into constructive and productive community advancement industries;
• ERF is inspired by the astronomical overview perspective as spoken by Dr Carl Sagan in his famous three and a half minute narration of the video the Pale Blue Dot. Please listen here: https://youtu.be/wupToqz1e2g ;
• Daily, thousands of people, mostly children, die from hunger and lack of basic needs while millions of others are deprived of clean water, food, shelter and health care. In some countries, shocking inequities and human rights abuses still exist;
• World-wide, desperation including suicide are on the increase, particularly amongst the youth. The early Bible says: “Without a vision the people will perish”. This is why ERF has created a campaign titled: ‘With A Vision Humanity Will Thrive’; See: https://earthrepair.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/withavision06-12-19.pdf
• Every day on our planet, over one billion transport vehicles, including air transport, emit toxic fumes into the atmosphere. It is known that if a person pipes the exhaust emissions directly into the cabin of a vehicle while they are in it, they would die within a short time from carbon monoxide poisoning. Yet people in cities and towns around the world are breathing in these invisible toxins continually;
• Animal agriculture contributes to Earth’s climate crisis even more than all transportation combined. Humans are out numbered by live stock animals by more than 120 to one, and over 100 billion of these fellow sentient beings are being slaughtered every year to provide flesh foods for humans and their pets;
• Deforestation (Earth has lost an estimated three quarters of its forest cover in less than 100 years). Acid rain. Global warming. Earth’s natural ecosystems essential for sustaining life have been, and continue to be, dangerously depleted. Destruction of the Earth’s natural heritage of biodiverse old-growth forests and other high conservation value areas including species extinction, continues globally, thus robbing future generations. As caretakers of the Earth, humans are obliged to work to reverse this current trend of ecocide which sadly, are the facts of modern life at this time close to the eve of the year 2020;
ERF has accomplished significant achievements since its incorporation in 1987 and is now preparing to expand this work through some practical innovative projects and initiatives to take our results to a new level and this is what we invite your participation to help with;
The creative intelligence that has been invested by so many people over decades in helping develop the Earth Repair Charter and related initiatives, now needs to be more widely publicised and networked locally, nationally and globally. To read the Charter and some extraordinary endorsements of this timely Now Age global solution strategy see: https://earthrepair.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/ercendorsersmore-06-12-19.pdf
In early May 2019 a significantly successful world’s first Global Earth Repair Conference (GERC) occurred in Washington State USA and the term ‘Global Earth Repair’ was born. From the Conference, pledges were made to hold GERC’s in Central and South America, Mexico, Africa and India during the next two years. Lobbying continues for other countries to follow the example. The Australian initiated Earth Repair Charter and the Vision 2020 solution strategy are on the Global Conference website which you can visit at earthrepair.friendsofthetrees.net
ERF expresses deep gratitude for all the support that has been given to help us come this far. Particular thanks to close family and friends who have been pillars of strength in supporting our research. We are now looking for extra financial support so that specialised skills can be engaged to help us continue to grow and accelerate in the initiatives designed to help the maximum number of people to achieve the greatest benefits that will last for the longest time. To see some of the many people who have participated in developing ERF’s work visit https://earthrepair.net/about-erf/acknowledgments/
Up until now our primary focus has been with researching problems and defining feasible and achievable solutions, but now the time has come for us to more fully implement our solution strategy. This link gives a summary of my personal work and life and will give some insight into the variety of problems that have been researched for defining achievable solutions. https://earthrepair.net/fmcs-resume/
ERF is appealing for assistance and would welcome any contributions regardless of the amount through a Patreon crowd funding campaign that will soon be implemented. Anyone will be able to donate any amount, small or large each month by direct debit payments. Your gift will be much appreciated and will be a valuable investment in the growth of an exceptional enterprise designed to help rescue and enhance the future for everyone for all time.
In thanking you for reading this and possibly participating in this opportunity, we wish you enjoyment of continuous optimism and the latest time as your best time. By practicing this approach to life you will always know that not only is the latest the greatest but even better is yet to come. May you also enjoy the continual experience of increasing good health, peace, love, freedom and happiness.
Franklin MC Scarf
Earth Repair Foundation
A Global Earth Repair Patreon account and campaign is soon to be activated …
In the meantime, funds can be sent via bank transfer to.
Earth Repair Foundation
Commonwealth Bank Katoomba
BSB: 062 559 A/C# 0090 5301
Sincere gratitude is expressed for any assistance you may be able to share.