Displayed where easily seen, they brighten dull spots with constantly radiating inspiration from the wisdom of the ages.
There are more Poster-Cards on the way with different designs. This original set of 8 is a worthwhile investment of $20, with benefits that would last a lifetime.
The following is an introduction to the Mind-Vitamin Sleep-Script. Hope you enjoy this. ERF
The Mind Vitamin Script is A WAY UP FROM DOWN. It’s based on Optimism, Nowism and Wisdom.
It is for recording, then repeatedly listening to, awake or asleep, until it’s fully memorised!
Optimism is the attitude that all things are ordered for good. It’s recognizing the presence of good in all things enabling the anticipation of the best possible outcomes and the most favourable results. It’s realising that goodness pervades reality. An optimistic mental attitude can find good in everyone and everything. It is able to transform problems into solutions and turn difficulties into opportunities, towards greater growth and progress.
Nowism is living consciously in the present moment with an attitude of gratitude and optimism. Of course it includes if you wish, remembering the best from your past, anticipating even better in the future, while enjoying each present moment as your latest greatest best time so far, understanding that everything is continuously improving and even better is yet to come.
Wisdom is the application of experience, knowledge and sound judgment in action.
Recorded and repeated listening to and/or reading this script regularly can enable readers or listeners to memorise this unique ‘Now Age’ method of self-transformation. If the contents of the script with the Mind Vitamin Thought Seeds are recorded, it should take around 30 minutes.
Using this Peace Now Script can help increase one’s ability for self-healing, self-enlightenment, mental health and peaceful happiness towards achieving one’s maximum potential. The script is based on the ‘less is more’ or some say ‘less is best’ principle, and it contains a distillation of much useful knowledge and practical wisdom presented briefly yet comprehensively. Anyone can record the script with their own best speaking voice to listen to as often as required until it is fully learned.
The script contains reminders of self-evident truths in brief sentences and paragraphs that are clear and concise. This method of repeated listening and sleep learning, can help one moderate towards eliminating, harmful health-reducing addictions. It can effectively and increasingly enable the adoption of healthy good habits and cutting the ties that can bind one to pessimistic thinking and unhealthy behaviour. Various recording devices are available to use with this method of repeated listening. It is a powerful and effective way to refine one’s attitude of gratitude, and optimism, and enable the full experience of the abundance of qualities that are there to be loved and lived on life’s journey.
This script has been written for you, yes you the reader, and no matter what has happened in your life previously or where you are at currently in your relationship with yourself, others, and life generally in the universe, you now have the opportunity to adopt the ideas contained in this script to enable your future time to be filled with joy, love, peace, freedom and fulfillment. Remember that everyone deserves to continuously enjoy peaceful happiness!
Congratulations! Firstly for receiving your great gift of life when your parents came together and co-conceived you. And secondly for arriving and surviving to these latest moments in the eternity of all time and in the history of the universe.
Whatever your anticipation is about a personal afterlife, your last breath in this life is unavoidable and inevitable. From now, consider aiming for your last breath to be your best one and every breath, and moment, between now and then, an improvement on the previous.
This is an introduction to the Mind Vitamin Script.
The actual script will soon be available here but in the meantime, browse through the Thought Seed Mind Vitamins below as a way of capturing the theme of this initiative. If anyone is especially interested in having access to the script before the upload, you are welcome to write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Mind Vitamin Thought Seeds
READ THESE TO ENHANCE YOUR LIFE … THEY CAN:
• Increase conscious awareness and elevate moods in all who get them;
• Continuously radiate inspiration as gifts that keep on giving;
• Convey priceless wisdom and knowledge from sages through the ages;
• Motivate positive mind health, self-realisation and peaceful happiness;
• Help eliminate mental anxiety, depression and pessimistic thinking.
WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH THESE WISDOM QUOTES???
• Record and memorise them with the Peace Now Thinking Script;
• Design any or all of the sayings as posters, murals, cards, flags, stickers, stencils, or any other artistic expression and display where easily seen;
• Print and enlarge the quotes for easier reading and prominent display;
• Freely publish and broadcast any or all of these sayings as space-fillers and circulation builders in the print and electronic media;
• Share Mind Vitamin Thought Seeds to help improve the world for all.
Mind-Vitamin, Thought-Seed, Wisdom Quotes
1. A moment’s insight is sometimes worth a life’s experience. Cowper
2. Accentuate optimism to overcome pessimism.
3. All I know of love is that love is all there is. Emily Dickenson
4. All we are saying is give peace a chance. John Lennon
5. Always look on the bright side of life. Monty Python
6. Optimism is always happier than a pessimism.
7. As we are living in an eternity, the time to be happy is now.
8. Awake in optimistic nowist thinking with an attitude of gratitude for life and all its wonders.
9. Celebrate and enjoy the latest time as the greatest knowing that even better is yet to come.
10. Be conscious of your awareness and aware of your consciousness.
11. Be happy. It’s one way of being wise. Colette
12. Be in love with you and everyone.
13. Be the change you want to see in the world. Gandhi
14. Being a human on Earth includes a free annual ride around the Sun.
15. Blessed are the happiness makers who know how to shine cheer onto gloom. Henry Ward Beecher
16. Compost, don’t waste, make humus soil, growing food is play not toil.
17. Don’t Worry, Be Happy. Meher Baba
18. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds. Bob Marley
19. Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future. Deepak Chopra
20. Everyone has a hidden splendour, nearer than hands and feet and closer than breathing. David Beattie
21. For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. Gentleness is a great strength.
23. Happiness depends on ourselves. Aristotle
24. Happiness doesn’t come from doing what we like to do but from liking what we have to do. Wilfred Peterson
25. Happiness is a by-product of an effort to make someone else happy. Gretta Brooker Palmer
26. Happiness is a habit – cultivate it. Elbert Hubbard
27. Happiness is never stopping to think if you are. Palmer Sondreal
28. Happiness is not a destination: it is a manner of traveling. Happiness is not an end in itself: It is a by-product of working, playing, loving and living. Haim Ginott
29. Happiness is not a possession to be prized. It is a quality of thought, a state of mind. Daphne Du Maurier
30. Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have. Rabbi H. Schachtel
31. Heaven is within and eternity is now.
32. Heaven is within you. Jesus
33. Honesty is the best policy.
34. I complained because I had no shoes, until I met someone who had no feet.
35. I don’t wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work. Pearl Buck
36. I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires, rather than in attempting to satisfy them. John Stuart Mill
37. I wondered why somebody wasn’t doing something until I realised that I was somebody.
38. If in our daily life we can smile, if we can be peaceful and happy, not only we, but everyone will profit from it. This is the most basic kind of peace work. Thich Nhat Hanh
39. If it is to be it is up to me (A ten word sentence and every word is only two letters).
40. If not here, where? If not us, who? If not now, when? Hillel
41. If one advances confidently in the direction of their dreams and endeavours to live the life which they have imagined… they will meet with success unexpected in common hours. H.D. Thoreau Walden
42. If you don’t give it a go you’ll never ever know. Aunty Dawn Colless
43. If you have a talent, use it in every way possible. Don’t hoard it. Don’t dole it out like a miser, spend it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke. Brendan Francis
44. If you judge people you have no time to love them.
45. If you meet a friend who has lost their smile, give them one of yours.
46. Imagine all the people living life in peace. John Lennon
47. In labours of love, every day is pay day.
48. In truth we are never alone, for the presence of the infinite and eternal is our constant companion. Paul Leon Masters
49. It is not doing the things we like, but liking the thing we have to do that makes life happy.
50. It is not how much we have that counts, but how much we enjoy that makes happiness. Charles Spurgeon
51. It is not so much that you are within the cosmos, as that the cosmos is within you. Meher Baba
52. It often shows a fine command of language to say nothing.
53. It takes more facial muscles to frown and scowl than are needed for a smile. Conserve Energy!
54. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. Hoffman
55. It’s never too late to become what we are capable of becoming.
56. Lead by good example.
57. Let those love now who never loved before, let those who always loved, now love even more. Thomas Parnell
58. Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food. Hippocrates
59. lf we give some food away, it nurtures others for a day. If people learn to grow their own, ‘end world hunger’ seeds are sown. Permaculture wisdom
60. Life has no rehearsals, only performances.
61. Life is a precious gift. Don’t waste it being unhappy, dissatisfied, or anything less than you can be.
62. ln all the history of the universe, there has never been and never will be, anyone else exactly like you.
63. Making the most of today is the best preparation for tomorrow.
64. Many people think that if they were only in some other place, or had some other job, they’d be happy, so don’t put off being happy until some future date. Dale Carnegie
65. Meal Prayer: Earth who gives to us this food, Sun who makes it ripe and good, Dear Earth, dear Sun by you we live, to you our loving thanks we give. Rudolph Steiner
66. Moment by moment, night and day, think, feel and do better in every possible way.
67. Most folk are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. Abraham Lincoln
68. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead
69. No one can live entirely unto them selves; our influence is ever widening like the ripples from a pebble thrown into a pond. We affect the lives of others at many points where we least expect. As part of life we are part of each other.
70. Nothing is either bad or good but thinking makes it so. William Shakespeare
71. O’ the consolation of being able to thrust aside and cast into oblivion every tiresome intrusive thought, and in a trice be utterly at peace. Marcus Aurelius
72. OPTIMISM finds opportunities in difficulties. PESSIMISM finds difficulties in opportunities.
73. Optimistic nowist thinking can enable anyone to continuously experience peace, love, freedom and happiness.
74. Optimists are happier than pessimists!
75. Overcome anger with gentleness, evil with goodness, the miser with generosity, the liar with truth. Maha Bharatam
76. Peace is a way of travelling. lt is both a destination and a path.
77. People don’t plan to fail, they just fail to plan. Plan your work and work your plan.
78. Perserverence is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. Walter Elliott
79. Positive overcomes negative; Courage overcomes fear; Patience overcomes anger; Love overcomes hatred. Swami Sivananda Sarasvati
80. Positive words spoken and positive thoughts thought are natures maintaining agency for the health of the body – far more powerful than any artificial remedy. Paul Leon Masters
81. Prevention is much better than cure.
82. Realise yourself as an eternally-conscious spiritual being having a human experience on Earth, here in the infinite universe.
83. Realising the infinite and eternal realm within can be instant; just like a falling raindrop splashing into the ocean and immediately becoming the ocean.
84. Rest satisfied with doing your best and leave others to talk of you as they will. Pythagores
85. Short sayings often contain much wisdom. Sophocles
86. Smiles make us look better outside and feel better inside.
87. Sometimes the best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep.
88. Speak well of others, not of their faults. The Buddha
89. Teaching a child not to tread on a caterpillar is as valuable to the child as it is to the caterpillar. Gandhi
90. The Dalai Lama has said, “there is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; my philosophy is kindness.”
91. The friends we surround ourselves with can have an overwhelming impact on our outlooks — both good and bad. Friends help each other through the good times and bad.
92. The impossible is what nobody can do, until somebody does it.
93. The only thing of importance when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind. Albert Schweitzer
94. The past is history, the future is a mystery, and now is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
95. The problems of the world can be solved in a garden. Geoff Lawton
96. The purpose of meditation is to awaken in us the skylight nature of mind, and to introduce us to that which we really are, our unchanging pure awareness that underlies the whole of life and death.
97. The secret to being happy is so simple that, when it is discovered, laughter will be heard everywhere. Tao
98. The universe is my home and the human family is my tribe. Kahlil Gibran
99. The whole Earth is my birthplace and all humans are my brothers and sisters. Kahlil Gibran
100. There are only two ways to live your life: one as though nothing is a miracle, and the other as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein
??101. There is no religion higher than truth. Theosophical Society.
102. They are happiest who see the most beauty in the most things and feel a part of it all.
103. This is it! The latest, greatest moment in all of eternity, nowwww
104. Thus the little minutes, humble though they be, make the mighty ages of eternity. Julia Fletcher Carney
105. To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour. William Blake
106. To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. Lao Tzu
107. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
108. Two people looked out from behind prison bars, one saw the bars, the other saw the stars
109. Ultimately, Universal Unity starts with ‘U’
110. Virtue is its own reward.
111. Virtuous people are happy in this world and happy in the next. They are happy in both. Buddha
112. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. Hopi Elder
113. What is not started today is never finished tomorrow. Goethe
114. What you Conceive and Believe, You Can Achieve.
115. Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Goethe
116. You are unique, original, unrepeatable, valuable and important.
117. You have the power of choice and that includes whether you believe this or not, you have the power to choose! Andrew Spannenberg
118. You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. Buckminster Fuller
119. Your mind is its own place and, in itself, can make a heaven of hell or a hell of heaven. Milton
Some of these quotes are proposed to be artistically enhanced and laminated and put up high on public walls as mood elevators and awareness enhancers, and to brighten dull spots with wisdom from sages through the ages.
Contributions of other quotes that may be worthwhile additions to this collection of valuable wisdom gems, are invited and welcomed. Please send your submissions to email@example.com Thank you!
© Draft/Revision: 21st April, 2013
Mind Vitamin Thought Seeds have been selected to help enable realisation of the amazing wonders that abound all around everywhere all the time, and within each of us. Every atom, every seed and every moment can be seen as awesome phenomenons.